The Darling of the Med. The western zone of the Mediterranean has always been famous for attracting the rich, beautiful,Read More
Month: July 2020
Fight for your Rights: “Purplebricks won’t do the decent thing now I’m widowed” Hannah Nemeth helps a reader struggling toRead More
Curraheen Point puts students first with commitments covering everything from, cleanliness, care and safety for brand new residenceRead More
Up to a quarter (24%) of future home movers in the UK are reconsidering what they want from their next home(1), that’s according to leading UK housebuilder Redrow. The new analysis of over 2,000 UK adults’ reveals that COVID-19 has forced many to reassess how they want to use the space in their home, and […]
©1999 – Present | Parkmatic Publications Ltd. All rights reserved | LandlordZONE® – After Lockdown, one-third of movers switch their priorities for future home | LandlordZONE.
2 Jul 2020 |
Airbnb’s long-awaited ‘white paper’ of recommendations detailing its proposals for a simple statutory registration system for short-term rentals has been delayed until later this year. The platform had been due to produce the proposals in June after holding a Host Registration Roadshow that started in February and included discussions with hosts, communities and politicians across […]
©1999 – Present | Parkmatic Publications Ltd. All rights reserved | LandlordZONE® – EXCLUSIVE: Airbnb’s long-awaited plan for landlord regulation in UK is latest Covid casualty | LandlordZONE.
- Johnson Controls opens $50 million innovation centre in NUS September 22, 2020
- Residential shophouse at Everton Road for sale at $7.5 million September 22, 2020
- Maxwell House up for collective sale at $295 million September 22, 2020
- Advance Apartment in Geylang launches for collective sale at $26.5 million September 22, 2020
- So, you’ve got a blocked drain. Now what? September 22, 2020
- One in four concerned about paying the rent September 22, 2020
- How to exercise your rights to avoid unfair ground rents September 22, 2020
- Landbay address rise in BTL demand with new rate reductions September 22, 2020
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and opportunities direct to your inbox.